All information we collect from you is protected.
This includes forms, subscriptions, profiles, and orders. When registering on our site, we may ask you to enter your first and last name, address, email, phone number, and other identifying information.
If you are still not completely comfortable with entering your data into our website, feel free to browse ductcleaner.ca anonymously and when ready give us a call. We have staff standing by to take your order for duct cleaning services and dryer vent cleaning services, during our business hours. Information we collect by phone is held on a secure computer that is not connected to the internet.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To facilitate or expedite transactions. These are initiated by customers to complete a purchase.
- To improve our website. We strive to enhance our customers experience of this website.
- To improve customer service. Your comments provide feedback that help us improve our services and encourage our staff who are trying their best to meet your expectations.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to inform you of upcoming offers that would interest you and any relevant information or updates pertaining to your order.
- To personalize your experience on our website. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
Note: Our email newsletter is strictly opt-in with an option to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. We include an unsubscribe lin at the bottom of each email if you no longer want to receive them.
How Crystal Clean Services Protects Your Online Privacy
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your online privacy when you enter, submit, or access your personal information online. Any transaction you complete through our website will be completed through an encrypted, secure server, so that all of your transaction details and personal information will be kept completely private, except for the purpose of fulfilling your request or transaction.
Crystal Clean Services does not sell or trade your personal identifiable information to third parties. The only exception is
- to comply with the law
- to enforce our site policies
- to protect our legal rights, property, and safety including the safety of others.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, such as general site statistics and visitor counts.
Privacy and Third-Party Links
Additional third party website links about products, services, or other information related to duct cleaning or dryer vent cleaning, is sometimes provided on our website to enhance the experience of our site visitors. We do not manage or control their webpages, their content, or their privacy policies which means they are independent of the privacy policies of Crystal Clean Services. Since these links and their content can be updated, rerouted, or deleted at any time by the third party, Crystal Clean Services does not accept responsibility or liability for your use of them. Of course we want to protect the integrity of our website and only link to reputable sources, so we welcome your feedback with regards to anything amiss with any links.
Questions or Concerns
This policy was last modified on February 27, 2018..